The best exercises to eliminate belly are those that work the entire body, spend lots of calories and strengthen multiple muscles at the same time. This is because these exercises will increase the muscles, raising the basal metabolism, making the individual to burn more fat even while you sleep.
Some examples of good exercises to burn belly fat are:
- Swimming: One of the sports most complete, that works all the muscles. One hour of swimming burns about 700 calories.
- Race: To run well, you need to have your abdominal muscles contracted and your back upright. An hour running burns about 900 calories.
- Olympic gymnastics: in This type of exercise, the centre of gravity is put to the test by requesting a lot of the abdominal region. One hour of gymnastics burns about 900 calories.
- Football: Despite working a lot of the legs, as is necessary to run, this exercise burns a lot of fat. An hour game burns about 700 calories.
- The classes of weight lifting, gymnastics located, and Pilates are also excellent to get a belly flat, free of fat unwanted. However, to achieve optimal results, it is important to perform the exercises at least 3 times per week and follow a diet low in fat, carbohydrates and sugar.
A physical trainer may prescribe a series of exercises, respecting their limitations.