How to keep your body temperature?
It offers greater comfort thanks to the padding and isolates the space between the person and the soil, preventing heat loss. Even the best sleeping bag is effective if it is not isolated from soil.
The use of a tent for creates an extra insulation of about 5° C.
Metabolism and physical condition
You’re pretty chilly and you need an extra layer for sleep or you’re warm and you may even sleep without a blanket? Each of us is different, so the perception of a temperature range is very subjective. Tiredness or exhaustion might also influence the body heat: when you are tired, you get cold faster.
Usually women require a sleeping bag warmer than men.
The clothes that you wear when you sleep in a sleeping bag affect the thermal insulation. Long underwear and socks for extra insulation and prevent dry, creating a sweat to penetrate into the sleeping bag. A swimming cap and a scarf will help reduce the loss of body heat. If the night is especially cold, it is advisable to wear a fleece jacket and trousers.
Sleeping bags with attached hood protects your head into the colder nights and prevent heat loss (the hood is usually standard trekking sacks).
A sufficient fluid intake helps keep you warm at night. Ideally, you should drink some hot tea before bedtime. Not even the power be underestimated: If you don’t eat enough you suffer the cold more quickly.
Special sleeping bags for women
These sleeping bags are specially developed to meet the needs of women. Compared to normal models differ in the following points:
- are slimmer and the courts to shoulder level
- offer more hip room
- the top is insulated more
- also the area of the feet is better insulated
The details for a restful sleep
Once you have chosen the comfort temperature and the padding of the sleeping bag, you can concentrate on the details.
- Extension of the sleeping bag: some models allow you to merge two sleeping bags to make a double bed – see how on http://www.pimasleepingbags.com/best/flannel-sleeping-bag/. You can merge any lot, provided that the following conditions are met:
- A lot must have the zipper on the left, the other right (Note: the right and the left are established according to the perspective from lying on your back in the sleeping bag).
- Zippers should be the same size, the same shape and roughly the same length.
- Inner pocket: ideal for small items that you want to have on hand during the night as your cell phone, MP3 player or glasses. These pockets are located in different places depending on the manufacturer. It is therefore advisable to see if they meet your specific requirements.
- Pillow (additional): most of us needs a pillow to sleep well. Some sleeping bags come with a pocket sewn where you can put some clothes or a travel pillow. The latter, incidentally, are also in our site.
- Sleeping bag inside (additional): using a thin cotton or silk inner sleeping bag, sleeping bag stays clean longer. The thermal insulation also increases by ben 5 – 10° c. This lot offers more flexibility: in summer, for example, sometimes you just need that.
- Pouch for storing your sleeping bag (additional): the best way to store a sleeping bag you place it in the carrying bag. It can thus maintain its full volume, which allows preserving the longer its insulating power.
How To Tightly Roll Up A Sleeping Bag
Compact Sleeping Bags
Selk’bag 3G – Wearable Sleeping Bag
Doll Sleeping Bag Sewing Tutorial
Patagonia 850 Down Sleeping Bag (30°F / -1°C)
Google Quick, Draw! is a fun new game for the A.I. Experiment
Feature: EarthCruiser GZL Truck Camper
Los Cuernos Refugio & Camping | W Circuit
Buy Popular Colorful Robot Electric Fish Toy Gifts for …
List of Emoji One Object Emojis for Use as Facebook …
Rubicon Trail – Barlow Adventures
Flat Design Camping And Outdoor Pursuits Icon Set Stock …
Sleeping Bag Features & Buying Guide
Karrimor Superlight 1 Sleeping Bag | Mummy style
U.S. Military Surplus 3-Layer ECWS Sleeping Bag System …
Coleman Dunnock Big and Tall 20- to 40-Degree Adult …
‘Wearable Sleeping Bag’ Put to the Test
Bushnell 12 Person Instant Cabin Tent with 4 Chairs and 2 …
Disney Frozen Kids Sleeping Bag Elsa ANNA Slumber Bag With …