The BCAA supplements should be taken before and after training, as they help reduce muscle damage caused by exercise, increasing the formation of muscle.
Generally, it is recommended to take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times per day, between meals and after workouts, to increase the income during the training and prevent the loss of muscle mass.
Benefits of BCAA Supplements
The BCAA supplements are especially important for those who train actively or practice bodybuilding, and its main benefits are:
- Prevent the loss of muscle mass;
- Reduce muscle pain after workouts, reducing the damage that exercise causes in the muscles;
- Increase the performance and throughput during the training;
- Help in the formation of muscle mass.
- The loss of muscle mass is due to the degradation of muscle mass that may happen during and after the workout, and this is caused because the body does not if you can refuel during the workout, lack of amino acids, going to get amino acids to the muscles so that they can be used in the production of energy for the rest of the body.
- In addition, BCAAs are also great for helping lose weight because it stimulates the burning of fat during exercise, so it’s a good option for those who want to burn fat and lose weight.
· Risks of taking BCAA Supplements
- The BCAA supplements can also have risks for the body because excess amino acids in the body can overload the kidneys, causing discomfort, nausea or nausea, and may even cause kidney stone, with the passing of time.
- Therefore, it is important that you talk with your doctor or nutritionist before you start taking BCAA supplements, especially if you have a serious health problem, history of allergies or diseases or kidney problems. In addition, the use of BCAAs is contraindicated to children, adolescents and people with kidney failure.
· When should I take BCAAs?
- You must take BCAA supplements if you practice physical activity more than 3 times per week, being especially indicated for athletes and fisioculturistas. In addition, BCAAs are especially important in periods of increased fatigue and in training with great physical demands and taking them may be associated with the use of other Supplements to gain muscle mass.
Examples of BCAA Supplements
Some examples of good BCAA supplements, are:
- BCAA 2400, with 200 Capsules of Nitech Nutrition, which costs around 35 real;
- Amino BCAA Top, with 240 Capsules IntegralMedica, which costs around 120 reais;
- BCAA 2400, with 450 Capsules of Max Titanium, which costs around 120 reais.
- BCAA Black, 200 g of the Probiotic, which costs approximately 130 reais.
What are BCAAS?
The BCAA are supplements that contain essential amino acids, branched-chain, that are present in proteins throughout the body, especially in muscle tissue.
These amino acids are 3, leucine, isoleucine, and valine, which are present in various foods such as meat, fish and eggs for example, and are referred to as essential because they are essential for the body.
In addition, what you eat before and after workout is very important, as these are the meals that will provide needed energy, improving the quality and the efficiency of the workout.