The backpack is designed for those who practice hiking, its function is to contain the bare essentials to carry in the mountains. Read the guide (orginal website: http://www.wholesaleably.com/online/backpacks/) to know the characteristics, types, and how to choose the best trekking backpacks by criteria of quality, price, offers and correct information to the consumer.
The first major advantage of trekking backpack than a backpack is that it fits perfectly in the back of the hiker who should take it. Padded and adjustable shoulder straps, and the rigid backrest allow to distribute the weight of this backpack, usually very heavy, properly on shoulders and back. The backpack should be easy and comfortable to carry and to endure, because it is crammed all the luggage to the hiker’s survival during the trip. A good backpack has useful accessories, such as:
- The side compression straps: are straps that shake when the backpack is not fully loaded. This allows you to distribute the weight of the contents all over the backpack avoiding it die down only on the bottom of the same, putting additional strain on the back of the hiker.
- The holder straps material: they are fixed on the top of the backpack and are used to attach items like the rubber mat rolled up (how often you see them), the sleeping bag or even a small tent.
- The ice axe loop: useful, but necessary only for those who practice high altitude trekking and needs ice axe, crampons, Pitons, etc.
That said, the features of a trekking backpack are:
- The resistance of the tissue with which it is fabricated. Durable, tear-resistant, waterproof, stain-resistant, often can be easily washed in a washing machine.
- The belt that ties at waist: padded and adjustable length, the belt is an asset because it allows you to firmly anchor the backpack in the back and distributes its weight even on hips, avoiding dangerous slips or buckles back on rough terrain or steep climbs.
- The tensioners: two adjustable buckles on top of the shoulder straps. They serve as the word itself says, to invoke the load, regulating the pressure on the shoulders, depending on the change in slope of the land. In fact the pressure of very heavy rucksack on his back, depends on whether the walker walking uphill or downhill or on level ground.
- The hand rests: some models of backpack, which we recommend for those who walk a lot, have two slots fixed on the shoulder straps at shoulder height. Named hand rests and serve precisely to hold hands in a resting position.
- The chest belt: this is an optional accessory, but useful especially for women. Actually prevents the braces to slip from his shoulders, creating discomfort the hiker who must continually sistemarsele better and in some passages, the maneuver can disrupt the balance.
- The volume: the volume here is the ability to load a backpack. Usually ranges between 50 and 70 liters. Upper hood and pockets are computed in the calculation of the capacity, depending on the manufacturer. Keep as indicative, so the capacity marked on the label.
- The internal partition: divide the backpack into two compartments, one upper and one lower. Helpful because even items on the bottom of the backpack are immediately accessible without having to drain everything.
- The advice: If you are amateur hikers, it comes up every once in awhile to go for walks and want to carry around a backpack, you buy a model with adjustable back rest. Adjusts from time to time the backpack on his back that must carry it, so you can make the rounds without anyone suffering from failure. Hikers professionals and those of a certain technical level, have each their own backpack.
- The weight: a backpack filled to duty to deal with a journey of several days, weighs several kilos, sometimes a pair of tens or maybe more. So that the weight of the backpack, the so-called tara, is minimal. Normally, good trekking backpacks weighing less than two pounds. There is usually a direct proportion between the weight and volume of the backpack. As if to say: if it increases the volume, i.e. the capacity, it is said to increase her weight. The weight is determined largely by the material used for making and seams and padding.
- The armor: referring to manufacturing material, the armor of the backpack, that for instance, is made of plastic or aluminium, inside the backpack or external and visible.
- The pockets: enhancements are more useful, each with a specific function to maximize space and leave nothing to chance. Let’s start with the top one, called cap. The hood, easily accessible from the people behind the walker, is a small but useful pocket to contain objects that must be on hand as handkerchiefs, camera and more. For documents, however, there is a special pocket called document pocket. Located in the hood but is only accessible from inside the backpack, so keeping yourself safe wallets and documents. Compass and maps may find place in the cap. But the protagonists are the hiking backpack side pockets. They are very useful to contain the basic necessities are accessible even without blasting the backpack: a bottle of water, a snack and so on. However you should be aware that in some trails, hiking in the woods, in skiing, the pockets can be cumbersome. Better so if you plan to make these transfers, buy a backpack “smooth” i.e. no pockets but that includes as extra accessory to be fixed if necessary by means of a strap.
As you can understand reading these lines, buying a backpack is not easy. There are many variables and many features to be taken into account. And we’re not done yet! In this section we’ll talk again some aspects like the stability and solidity of a backpack, as we recall, must provide maximum comfort to the wearer.
- The strength: this term refers to the ability of the backpack to withstand a heavy load for several days. So they must be strong seams, suspenders and belts that should not break or tear, the bottom of the backpack, which carries the most weight.
- The water resistance: a small one, it must be waterproof, especially in the mountains, when violent storms and sudden are commonplace when the sleet or snow can soak the fabrics. The materials they are constructed the trekking backpacks are typically waterproof, but they have some weaknesses as the seams (the findings from a survey of AltroConsumo # 73 – June 1995). We recommend that you protect your backpack with good external waterproofing spray on the fabric dry and clean.
- Attention to the discoloration: is it possible, that with the sweat, the back and the shoulder straps of the backpack tend to discolor. Ask this possibility to those who already have a backpack similar or retailer and in case, consider this possibility and avoid wearing white t-shirts or light that can irreparably damage it. The back should be well ventilated.
- The size: did we mention that there are two standard sizes for the backpack, but there are also intermediate models, for example by 35 kg. The advice is to buy a backpack fits exactly to the amount of cargo that must contain: optimize costs and effort.
In store, if possible, try a backpack already full to see how you are with the weight distribution. Remember that the weight should be distributed evenly on the shoulders (thanks to shoulder straps that adjust to your height) and even (thanks to the adjustable waist belt). The rigid backrest should fit snugly against your back, so it must be the right size.
That being said, let’s move on to the really important before leaving for a hike: preparation of the backpack. There are some simple rules to properly fill the luggage. The first, fundamental, is to make an inventory of the things they need. The futility not must fall on the list, it then a heavier load to bear walking for several days. A spare pair of shoes (comfortable hiking shoes, lightweight and comfortable), shirts and underwear, a pair of pants, technical equipment and necessaire.
The weight, all distributed in this way:
- On the bottom are massive objects (such as the sleeping bag) but not very heavy. Above, will place the spare clothes. A t-shirt, can be pulled out on the fly, thanks to the horizontal division into two sectors of the backpack. Heavier items are normally near the back. The other to the outside of the backpack.
- At the top are all the other stuff (few) who have chosen to take.
- The pockets are the basic necessities and things to keep on hand.
- Do not hang anything on the backpack. Dancing objects while you walk are annoying and can even be dangerous in rough strokes, with lots of trees or other holdings in which get stuck.
- The increased load must stay on hips and not on your back, otherwise you put under excessive stress the spine. Adjust the straps according to this principle.
The North Face Terra 65
Fjallraven Classic Kanken Backpack
Meet Emma and Her Osprey Kyte 36 Backpack Review
Camping Outdoor Activity Concept Backgrounds Cartoon …
Hiker Going Up On A Mountain Trail Stock Photography …
Hiking Success, Happy Woman In Winter Mountains Royalty …
Hiking And Camping Icons. Vector Set. Cartoon Vector …
KAVU ROPE KEY CHAIN
Woman Near The Cave Stock Image
Couple Of Hikers Looking At Map Royalty-Free Stock Image …
Camping Icon Outline Cartoon Vector
Young Kid On Top Of The Mountain Stock Image …
1L Military Tactical Water Bottle Kettle Army Camo …
1L Military Tactical Water Bottle Kettle Army Camo …
10 Jugs Energy Size L Climbing Hold Rock Wall Hand Grips …
Skandika Trekking Hiking Backpack Rucksack 11 Models To …
Denali Matterhorn Hiking Pack
40L Outdoor Camping Hiking Sports Backpack Trekking …
IPRee 60L Climbing Shoulder Backpack Camping Hiking …
80L Camping Hiking Canvas Backpack Mountaineering Travel …