Nature does things!
A high quality with a fill sleeping bag wool for a good regulation of temperatures for the hottest nights as the coldest.
The BIOPODS ZERO sleeping bag combines the advantages of synthetic fiber and wool for a perfect control of temperatures. More down is not
sensitive to moisture, it is particularly lightweight and small when it is packed in his bag. Thanks to its filling in wool, the BIOPODS ZERO stock a large amount of air making it a lightweight sleeping bag, which offers refreshing properties when it’s hot and vice versa when it is cold. This new innovative filling is comparable to the down but is not as sensitive to moisture, it remains efficient even when it is wet.
There are many benefits to wool: its natural antibacterial property and its elasticity which makes it durable and allows it to keep its shape. New features have been added: the new position of the zipper lets out his feet of the sleeping bag and can easily be closed when the cold is felt. We have also added a Pocket that can be filled with a sweater so integrating a pillow, we think of your comfort!
BIOPODS ZERO-from nature, the perfect companion to stay in a cabin, tent, camper, but also for hiking, or rides on a bicycle.
Grüezi + bag helps you in all your excursions!
- Outer material: 100% polyamide breathable and waterproof and lightweight 40 denier
- Lining: 100% polyamide soft, breathable and ultralight 20 denier 308 T nylon
- Filling: 85-92% pure wool (WV), cornstarch 8-15% Ingeo™ (PLA) 60 g/m²
- 2nd layer: down synthetic 100 g / m² (100% polyester)
- Dimensions: 215 x 78 x 50 cm (for a size of 160/184 cm)
- Weight: approx. 1050 g + incl. Packaging bag
- Size in the package 15 x 30 cm, size compressed 15 x 20 cm
- Volume normal 5.5 litres, compressed volume 3.5 litres
- Temperature to en 13537: 7 ° C 2°C extreme-12 ° C
Snugpak – Thermalon Sleeping Bag Liner
How to make a wool sleeping bag
WWII Era US Army M1944 Wool Mummy Sleeping Bag
US sleeping bag wool liner WWII « green bags
INTER WAR / WWII British Military Army Officer’s Sleeping …
Compare and Contrast of Wool Blanket and Poncho and Poncho …
Snugpak Merino Wool Sock
New Yorker in New Zealand: Ball Pass: A view of the Hooker …
U.S. NAVY Bu AERO PILOT’S SURVIVAL DRINKING WATER SOLAR …
wool-underwear.com, Australian made super soft merino wool …
Glamping Essentials to Pimp Your Next Camping Trip
Wet, Cold Feet When Backpacking: How To Keep Your Feet Dry …
USMC Poncho Liner/Woobie (sold out as of 20170319)
Everest Base Camp Trek | Khumbu Trek
Cold weather-safety extensive power point
Snugpak Sleeping Bag Liner Thermalon Black
Lucky Sheep™ Sleeping Bag
synthetic vs down sleeping bag