Faunia offers a magical experience next to the hundreds of penguins who live in the Polar ecosystem. On 14 may, kids can share night with these friendly aquatic birds and nocturnal activities that will take place from 6 pm.
Sleep with penguins is open to registration of children aged 6 to 13 years and only need a small luggage with sleeping, insulating mat, pajamas and toilet utensils. During the day, the little explorers will be guided by Faunia’s education monitors in a nocturnal tour along the Park. An intense day which ends in the main display of the Polar ecosystem where participants will prepare their sleeping against the penguins bags.
The challenge is to know the seven species of penguins that live in Faunia in the greatest Penguinarium of Europe which recreates a replica of iceberg surrounded 550,000 litres of water.
The price per child is of 60 euros, with the 50% discount for parents in your visit to the Park the next day. I recommend visiting the Faunia Web page for more details.
The agenda of the programme Sleep with penguins on Wednesday, 14 may 2014, is as follows:
- 18:00 – 18:30 arrival to Faunia
- 18:30 – 20:30 visit guided silent shadows, the jungle, African forest, Polar ecosystem, poison and Canon of the dinosaurs
- 20:30 – 23:30 night dinner and activities
- 23:30 – 8:30 sleeping with penguins and games evening
- 8:30 – 9:00 good morning (personal hygiene)
- 9:00 – 10:00 breakfast
- 10:00 – 10:30 collection of children in the lockers of Faunia